Alloway Row Crop Cultivators are the leaders when it comes to precision cultivation. Every model is designed to be user friendly, economical and productive. We offer a variety of models for all types of crops ranging from beans, beets, corn and more. Available in 4 to 36 rows with flat fold, vertical-fold, or straight tool bars.Back to Top
Standard Equipment Advantages
- Heavy Duty Oilite Bushings in every pivot point provides years of maintenance free service with no lubrication required.
- Tool Bars are constructed of heavy duty 7" x 7" x ¼" square tubing and can be ordered with Alloway’s patented 180 degree flat-fold system 180 degree flat fold reinforced double bar, rigid or top reinforced rigid.
- Mechanical Guidance System increase precision and cuts cultivation time.
- Marked Vertical Shanks adjust vertically and are linear marked with ½" and 1" measurements stamped into the metal, allows precision adjustments and depth control without a tape measure.
- Gauge Wheels are 4" standard or optional 6" wide for increased floatation (12" or 16" dia).
- Parallel Linkage for solid wide stance eliminating twisting from side to side. This ensures greater strength and control (double H parallel on high residue model).