From the originator of the Tri-Lateral Hood design and spiral mounted flail tubes, the Alloway Shredder has always been #1 in performance and durability. Alloway is back in the business of manufacturing a top quality shredder line with a new heavier body, larger aluminum gearbox, 10” flail tubes, larger tires and 1000/1500 rpm rotor speed, we can keep up to the extra tough crops grown today.Back to Top
Standard Equipment Features
- Heavy Duty Tri-Lateral Steel Body is ¼" thick for extra strength, extended wear and quadruple shredding action.
- Rear Struts with screw jacks (optional hydraulic) allow for easy leveling and height adjustment.
- Centrally Mounted Gear Box eliminates extra belts, bearings, u-joints etc.
- Rugged Large Tires for longer wear and bearing life.
- Floating 3-Point Hitch provides smoother action, reduces hitch stress and pressure.
- Skid Plate helps prevent machine from bottoming out and keeps rotor and knifes out of the dirt.
- Large 10" Seamless Steel Flail Tube is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and have replaceable end shafts.
- 2 3/16" Diameter Flail Tube Shafts and Bearings are double sealed for improved load capacity and bearing life.
- Spiral Mounted Flails were originally designed by Alloway for reduced pulsing and smoother operation.
- Heavy Duty Gear Box with extended housing for extra bearing support and larger oil capacity for cooler operation
- Safety Light Kit is standard on all units and customized to each machine for added safety.
- Structural Steel Tube Cross Bracing for added support and stiffness of frame.